rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I thought this was going to be random conversation stuff... like how the one guy at work randomly stops in midsentence and carries on a converstion we have been slowly having since i first met him then while that conversation was happening randomly starts up another conversation about other stuff.
"yeah my daughter she.... ryan! what do you think of ryan? Mike oh I don't like mike he gets on my nerves, he always... she like it when I bring her stuff from work. She is going to university. Did i tell you that yet? Ryan, I really like working with ryan. But mike, he....Last time I brought her the oranges that were one sale she... keeps interrupting me and gets me to do one thing then... likes blood oranges but only... interrupts me again to get me to do something else then some... ones that are sweet if they aren't sweet it'll just... thing else, and then he gives me trouble for not doing the first thing I was doing when...go to waist." there is more like me trying to get him back to one specific conversation but usually its a waisted effort. Now he is annoyed with me cause I don't talk to him that much about anything other than work stuff. its only because I grew up with ADD that I can even follow our conversations at all... 25 different conversations that (at least) that randomly move to one of the others...

so my contribution.... hmm, what do you guys think of ?

Reactions: 1 person

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this was going to be random conversation stuff... like how the one guy at work randomly stops in midsentence and carries on a converstion we have been slowly having since i first met him then while that conversation was happening randomly starts up another conversation about other stuff.
"yeah my daughter she.... ryan! what do you think of ryan? Mike oh I don't like mike he gets on my nerves, he always... she like it when I bring her stuff from work. She is going to university. Did i tell you that yet? Ryan, I really like working with ryan. But mike, he....Last time I brought her the oranges that were one sale she... keeps interrupting me and gets me to do one thing then... likes blood oranges but only... interrupts me again to get me to do something else then some... ones that are sweet if they aren't sweet it'll just... thing else, and then he gives me trouble for not doing the first thing I was doing when...go to waist." there is more like me trying to get him back to one specific conversation but usually its a waisted effort. Now he is annoyed with me cause I don't talk to him that much about anything other than work stuff. its only because I grew up with ADD that I can even follow our conversations at all... 25 different conversations that (at least) that randomly move to one of the others...

so my contribution.... hmm, what do you guys think of ?
good job

so hows the admins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2