Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

jnkkkk

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
XCI Files are working using 7.5.1 with 6.0.0 Firmware, exFat SD Card! Will stick with XCI files in the meantime and will check NSPs on the next release

VMurphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi there, I'm having some problems when using tinfoil with RajNX. I tried to install different nsp's but I always get the "ticket installation failed" alert in tinfoil. The game gets installed, though. However, when I try to launch it, it tries to access the internet, with no options of launching it without a connection. Didn't try to open the game while online in RajNX, as I try to avoid getting banned while possible.

Both RajNX and tinfoil are the last versions. Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks!

So I have been trying different things these last days and couldn't make anything work. Tried several versions of tinfoil til the last available, but I still get the same errors. Hope the next built will fix this problem.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been trying different things these last days and couldn't make anything work. Tried several versions of tinfoil til the last available, but I still get the same errors. Hope the next built will fix this problem.

what makes you think the update is going to work?
obviously youre doing something wrong

Reactions: SaffronXL

VMurphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
what makes you think the update is going to work?
obviously youre doing something wrong

Then you could shed some light on the issue instead of considering it so "obvious". It happened to more people here. If I'm posting it's because I already did my research and tried everything I could. Thanks for your useless answer, though.

mdmachine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Re-Format the sd card and make sure to set it up with RajNX and tinfoil (packaged one should work fine though!) to the latest n greatest.
Also try installing from new sources, maybe the files your installing are corrupted.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you could shed some light on the issue instead of considering it so "obvious". It happened to more people here. If I'm posting it's because I already did my research and tried everything I could. Thanks for your useless answer, though.
Maybe if your post wasn't so vague someone could have helped you. We're no mind readers

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its default on Rajnx 0751 that clicking on album brings up hbmenu and holding Rb while clicking the album will bring up the actual album...but is there an option or way to flip that so if you have little ones they don't go in hbmenu so easy by just one click on the album?

Amigo1617

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I know its default on Rajnx 0751 that clicking on album brings up hbmenu and holding Rb while clicking the album will bring up the actual album...but is there an option or way to flip that so if you have little ones they don't go in hbmenu so easy by just one click on the album?

yup
see "rajnx_ipl.ini" in SD root, open file and change option line no.7
hbKeyCombo=!R > hbKeyCombo=R

Last edited by Amigo1617,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.