Canada
works on Acekard 2i
cool.gif

neostatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I swear I don't get the same results on Google that everyone else does these days. They seem outdated or something...I thought it might be because of the new google instant crap or whatever but checked settings and can't seem to see anything that should affect the results displayed (besides safesearch which is off obviously). Anyone have any ideas? This has just been generally annoying me lately happened the day DQ VI came out as well...

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
neostatic said:
Ok so I swear I don't get the same results on Google that everyone else does these days. They seem outdated or something...I thought it might be because of the new google instant crap or whatever but checked settings and can't seem to see anything that should affect the results displayed (besides safesearch which is off obviously). Anyone have any ideas? This has just been generally annoying me lately happened the day DQ VI came out as well...

Same thing here, I tried earlier and the website that had it didn't show up I now tried again and it popped up at the top of the search results and I used the same search words for both searches.

NG14916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can't load that site at all. It's not my internet connection - all other sites are loading quickly.

D

Deleted User

Well, I'm fairly sure someone's probably uploaded it to another motherfucking file host already. Just use some search engines, you'll find it sooner or later.

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
AP Patch for Radiant Historia (U).

Tested and working for DSTT. Will work for other carts as well
smile.gif

Extract both files and copy game to the same folder
Drop game onto openpatch.exe
Click Yes
Click OK

Patched game will be the .nds and backup will be the .BAK

http://filetrip.net/f24109-Radiant-Histori...-Patch-1-0.html

Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif

That was blimin quick, or is it using the same one for the jap version, or we had a pro cracker/hacker do it.

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be glad to upload on Hotfile.... once I can get my hands on a copy of it ): Been searching but no luck. (except for the site we killed)

Crono2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn guys, why do you have to break my favorite site? That place didn't even go down during the DQ VI panic.

In reality it's probably something else but who knows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next