Extract both files and copy game to the same folder
Drop game onto openpatch.exe
Click Yes
Click OK

Patched game will be the .nds and backup will be the .BAK

http://filetrip.net/f24109-Radiant-Histori...-Patch-1-0.html

Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif

That was blimin quick, or is it using the same one for the jap version, or we had a pro cracker/hacker do it.
LOL! I made the fix and I make firmware updates for the DSTT and a few different carts.

castfromhp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What carts require the AP patch? Would AKAIO's built in anti-piracy bypass work as well? I know people have reported the game loading on Acekard 2i, but there's no guarantee that the AP doesn't kick in until later in the game or something.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
castfromhp said:
What carts require the AP patch? Would AKAIO's built in anti-piracy bypass work as well? I know people have reported the game loading on Acekard 2i, but there's no guarantee that the AP doesn't kick in until later in the game or something.
If it does kick in later, try using the patch then. Saving shouldn't be affected/you will still have your old savefile. So yeah. Just make sure the filenames of the .nds file and the .sav are the same.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maverick_z said:
machomuu said:
Now that I think about it, new DS games are great ways to attract lurkers into registering on gbatemp.

just imagine when Pokemon Black & white hit
Well I don't know if it will be the same due to the already complete English Patch, that said there will still be a sh** load of people and WE might crash once it's released.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Now that I think about it, new DS games are great ways to attract lurkers into registering on gbatemp.
Yeah, Unwound Future made me actually start posting on GBAtemp. (I joined for the MSDS trans project though)

About to try it clean on AK2i with latest AKAIO and AAP on. Will report any failures.

neostatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks to all who worked to get this dumped. Looking forward to some enjoyment of this game. Still wondering wtf is up with Google...

hideky92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow the web where the dump is, its messed up, i didn't manage to register XD Well waiting a little more wont hurt, and thanks trev1, thanks a lot.

xavier_cross31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow the server they use must suck ..loll I'm admin at a pspsite (sorry for mentionning the name) ..lol and we get around 500 000 hits a day loll.. if not more.. and 300 users at the same time is nothing loll they should upgrade
smile.gif

hideky92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it come back to live for a few seconds, at least im registered now, maybe in 5 or 10 minutes i can manage to get to the page again. Wow more than 300 users looking at this post XD

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hideky92 said:
it come back to live for a few seconds, at least im registered now, maybe in 5 or 10 minutes i can manage to get to the page again. Wow more than 300 users looking at this post XD

You can find the link by looking at the page source without registering

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, as is usual in threads for big games like this a couple of ground rules need to be laid down and reminded of.

1) Don't ask for ROM links. Doing so will result in a 3 day minimum suspension.
2) Don't ask for ROM site names. See above for consequences.
3) Don't post or offer ROM links (even by PM). Doing so will result in a 7 day minimum suspnesion.
4) Don't post ROM sites. See above for consequences.
5) If you're caught trolling you'll be suspended.
6) Keep it on topic, don't flood it with loads of "Found it", "Looking for it", "Gah the site is slow" and other such useless posts. People come here looking for information, not to read an entry in your daily diary.

These rules are subject to change at mine or any other moderators whim.

Thanks,
The Management.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...