tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sylar1 said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
What's the game about? Is it like 9 Doors 9 People 9 Ways game or whatever it is called.

Nope, it's a turn based jrpg.
YES!!!!
hrth.gif
toot.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PraxxtorCruel said:
What's the game about? Is it like 9 Doors 9 People 9 Ways game or whatever it is called.
999 is an Adventure game.

EDIT: Geez...I've been gone for an hour and now it's been dumped and the lurkers have joined the forums...well, some of them, I see 185 guests right now.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
PraxxtorCruel said:

EDIT: Geez...I've been gone for an hour and now it's been dumped and the lurkers have joined the forums...well, some of them, I see 185 guests right now.
when was the game dumped

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PraxxtorCruel said:
Sorry for the confusion, is this game similar to SMT: Devil Survivor? Especially the mechanics behind the game?
That is an SRPG, or Strategy Role Playing Game. If you want to delve into it more, it's a TBSRPG, or Turn-Based Strategy Role Playing Game, and even further, a TBSJRPG, a Turn-Based Strategy Japanese Role Playing Game.

So no, they're not similar. Think Final Fantasy or Pokemon (2 mainstream examples).

1234turtles said:
machomuu said:
QUOTE(PraxxtorCruel @ Feb 22 2011, 06:33 PM) What's the game about? Is it like 9 Doors 9 People 9 Ways game or whatever it is called.

when was the game dumped
Dunno, but people seem to be chatting about a dump. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.

castfromhp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PraxxtorCruel said:
Sorry for the confusion, is this game similar to SMT: Devil Survivor? Especially the mechanics behind the game?
Not really. Devil Survivor was a strategy RPG. While RH does use a grid system in battle, it's much more limited and pretty much just about initial placement without any movement on a battlefield. There are tactics that involve pushing enemies to particular points on the grid, but since it's something like 3x3 in size, it's nothing like an srpg.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
machomuu said:
That is an SRPG, or Strategy Role Playing Game. If you want to delve into it more, it's a TBSRPG, or Turn-Based Strategy Role Playing Game, and even further, a TBSJRPG, a Turn-Based Strategy Japanese Role Playing Game.

Well, actually it's a TBSTTJRPVG, Turn-Based Strategy Time-Travelling Japanese Role Playing Video Game. It's one of my favourite TBSTTJRPVGs right now.

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Macho and castfromhp for the explanation and thanks sirion I'll have a look. I know it might seem lazy of me its just I use IE without any add-ons.
biggrin.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PraxxtorCruel said:
Thanks Macho and castfromhp for the explanation and thanks sirion I'll have a look. I know it might seem lazy of me its just I use IE without any add-ons.
biggrin.gif

You need Add-ons to search google? I've been doing it wrong all this years O_O

Sirion999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
PraxxtorCruel said:
biggrin.gif
what does that even mean... is that just some random therapy session? (and now tell us about your Internet browser, did it touch you in there? )

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
Sylar1 said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
biggrin.gif

Noo, to watch the trailer and anything else you do.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PraxxtorCruel said:
Sylar1 said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
biggrin.gif

No flash players or anything :wtf:... stone age?

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
Sirion999 said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
biggrin.gif
what does that even mean... is that just some random therapy session? (and now tell us about your Internet browser, did it touch you in there? )

smiley_oh_sticker-p217194901605792400qjcl_400.jpg

Sirion999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sylar1 said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
Sylar1 said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
biggrin.gif

No flash players or anything :wtf:... stone age?
It's not lazy it's crazy... oh god it rhymed... I'm gonna go and kill myself now
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO