Hacking Rabbids go home - #Error002

kastell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi!

Have anyone got this game up and running? I have the NTSC game version, but a PAL WII.

When I start the game normally it says it need to update. When I try to run the game trough softchip (with 002 prot enabled) or trough gecko with 002fix it fails with the Error002 blue screen. I have also installed the IOS55.

I have modded the wii with DriveKey and are running 4.1E.

Any suggestions ?

TouchyFlea

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i have it running fine, 4.0E PAL Wii.
It's softmodded though and i use USB Loader GX latest rev with the 002 fix enabled. Ty and ge the PAL version that's what i use.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arrgh. How about:
- disc channel?
- SoftChip with 002fix(Fake IOS Version)
- Gecko OS with new 002 fix
- Gecko OS
?

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had this problem with Sonic and the black knight whatever I tried it gave me that error all I did was patch which IOS it used with Waninkokos IOS patcher 1.1 and chose IOS55 stargely the previous IOS it used was IOS249 which caused the problems....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mattjd said:
I had this problem with Sonic and the black knight whatever I tried it gave me that error all I did was patch which IOS it used with Waninkokos IOS patcher 1.1 and chose IOS55 stargely the previous IOS it used was IOS249 which caused the problems....

Ok, that's the only working soltution for games that were patched to use IOS249. But who has 002 games patched to use IOS249?

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the problem is that error 001 and 002 are not in the main.dol of partition 2 (Data). Can't find both errors with Generic Wii Patcher. Anyone know where to look?

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All the games untill this one had errors 001 and 002 in main.dol of Data Partition. Exept Wii Sport Resort, found both errors in player.dol in that game. Maby new protection. I'm still on 3.1E, installed Cioscorp 3.4 for the missing IOS's, remove updates with Wii Dizzle Shizzle and remove errors 001 and 002 with Generic Wii Patcher. Always worked untill now.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you have a crappy modchip that can't handle 001 error you have only cIOSrev7 as choice. And with that you need to use a loader! All others just need cIOSrev14 in case they get 001 errors.

Error 002 is fixed by using the disc channel, using SoftChip with Fake IOS Version, NeoGamma, Gecko OS with new 002 fix or latest Gecko OS.

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well its a Wiikey1 so wouldn't call that crappy. Only never updated it because all games worked fine untill now. So what you are saying is that there a new version of error 002 and thats why GWP dont see it?

kastell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Neogamma R7 did the trick
smile.gif
Softchip with fake IOS and gecko with new 002 fix do not work, at least for me. Thanks for the replies!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-