Hacking R4YSauto

DrSquidopolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emeraldman94 said:
somebody please how do I update my yasu firmware. I have .2 how do i update to the latest..
No, you have R4Sauto Version 0.0.2, not YSMenu version .2 since that doesn't exist. There isn't a newer version of R4Sauto, and I'm not sure why you're wanting one in the first place. If you're having problems, please list all the information you can about it and someone might know what to do to fix it for you. Otherwise, I suggest making sure you've fully read the first post in this thread.
yaynds.gif

ThatShane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kcender said:
ThatShane said:
Using an R4 Ultra (r4 clone) with YSMenu0810211800.zip the firmware loads but when I try to play any game I gett the error message: Error Unsupported DLDI Name. Any help?

Thanks

ThatShane, I have the same card. I read somewhere that the R4 Ultra is a mix between an R4 and the Acekard so I tried following the Acekard Instructions using YSMenu0902071630.zip (don't forget to rename the file to YSMenu0810211800.zip before running the bat file) So far, it's worked for me.

Thanks man i'll try using the acekard instructions now, thanks for the reply
smile.gif

EDIT: Worked, thanks
biggrin.gif

Emeraldman94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pendor said:
A new version of YSMenu has been released:

Code:
+ 2009/02/07 16:30
- Fix: some Icon not shown
- Game List now shows files specified by FILETYPE in ini
- sav creation size can be specified by savlib.dat

How do I get this is what I mean someone please help me!! I already have put the whole menu on my r4!! Now what do I do??

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe if you took a hammer to your head, you'd be able to explain it to him

i feel your pain, though. i would have given up before you, though

Emeraldman94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so now I put the new version on I figured it out. I am getting errors when I try to play tetris or Mario and Luigi RPG 3. For both games I get:

[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=2147483632

Any ideas, how do I fix??

vathir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having some difficulty with this. What I am doing wrong here?

1. I put the original firmware from the R4 website in my main directory of the R4(as normal).

2.I ran the script for YS menu and chose option 2. I then dropped all of the files into the main directory of the R4.

3. Start it up and it automatically goes into YSMenu, but nothing is listed excepted the YSMenu and moonshell files. What Am I doing wrong here?

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ignore this post please. I couldn't find it at first because I didn't have the japanese chcracater set installed for my browser but after a bit of looking around, I finally found it.

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depravo said:
Yasu wouldn't like that at all.

Go to http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/, scroll down to the DS(T_T)DS section then click on the link marked "2009/02/07 16:30??????savlib".

Yeah I know, but I meant a direct link from HIS page.

Ok, but now I have TWO YSMenus. Do I have to use YSMenu 0901190111 or YSMenu0902071630 with YSAuto?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Xdqwerty I had a NDS long ago, but L and R broke very fast.