Hacking Question R4S dongle problems

Malakhov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My kids updated the switch to the latest version without me knowing and now nothing works, I tried updating atmosphere but now I get corrupted data for games or it simply says this game can't launch. I can't even get tinfoil to work.

I erased everything on the SD card cept the Nintendo folder and tried from scratch without success. There is no recent update on the r4s website or reinx website.

Any idea to help me out?

Thanks

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either update to the latest cfw, or wait till the latest system update is supported by the custom firmware.

Malakhov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either update to the latest cfw, or wait till the latest system update is supported by the custom firmware.
I've tried the latest atmosphere version. I can boot it fine but none of the games will open and I can't get tinfoil to work. I still can access things like hbmenu app software

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil isn't working properly on recent firmware it sounds like your sigpatches isnt updated since there was alot of changes done.

You can either downgrade to your old firmware or just use the link below if you are using a dongle you have to change the payload to your dongle.

Reactions: Malakhov

Malakhov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tinfoil isn't working properly on recent firmware it sounds like your sigpatches isnt updated since there was alot of changes done.

You can either downgrade to your old firmware or just use the link below
Never updated sigs and have no idea how. I'll check out the vid, thanks

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never updated sigs and have no idea how. I'll check out the vid, thanks

It is more than likely your sigpatches 10.0.0 firmware sigpatches changed dramatically and like I said earlier you have to use a specific version to make tinfoil work but you can always use goldleaf if you want to install NSP or tinleaf if you want to install everything else.

Also delete your internet settings a buddy of mines had the same issue when his kid updated his switch.

Reactions: Malakhov

Malakhov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is more than likely your sigpatches 10.0.0 firmware sigpatches changed dramatically and like I said earlier you have to use a specific version to make tinfoil work but you can always use goldleaf if you want to install NSP or tinleaf if you want to install everything else.

Also delete your internet settings a buddy of mines had the same issue when his kid updated his switch.
Im gonna try that video now

Yep internet settings are gone now, what a mistake ... lol

Malakhov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can either downgrade to your old firmware or just use the link below if you are using a dongle you have to change the payload to your dongle.

I used the updated link in that video and now everything works, thanks a bunch!

use neutos. its a fork of atmosphere with all the needed patches
https://github.com/borntohonk/NEUTOS/releases

Just got it working but will check this out as well, thank you!

SNX23

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

Hi there,

I'm have the same issue with you, my OFW got updated to 10.0.2 and I'm using R4S dongle. I have checked out the video and it seems to be a different set up to the r4s dongle from their website. How can I use the r4s dongle again when it was on ofw 9.

appreciated for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can