kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I managed to use retorgamefan's ysmenu to REPLACE my firmware. now is there a way to use wood r4 on an r4 iii.

its the type of r4iii that needs the _r4iii.dat or else it gets stuck on loading.
PS: i already tried WAIO and Wood r4 as nds.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
but my firend has a newer r4iii and it loaded wood r4 fine.
I guess becuase some games take 30 seconds too load up on ysmenu while on wood r4 its instant.
also heard that wood r4 has wii connectivity.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
kirbymaster101 said:
I guess becuase some games take 30 seconds too load up on ysmenu while on wood r4 its instant.
1. He's lying, or he doesn't have a R4iii.
2. It's not really 30 seconds, more like 10. It's not really a huge amount of time, and anyway wood does require some loading time.
3. I'm not sure, but I highly doubt it. It's probably a lie anyway. And if wood has wii connectivity through some games YSMenu would have wii connectivity too.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
kirbymaster101 said:
1. He's lying, or he doesn't have a R4iii.
2. It's not really 30 seconds, more like 10. It's not really a huge amount of time, and anyway wood does require some loading time.
3. I'm not sure, but I highly doubt it. It's probably a lie anyway. And if wood has wii connectivity through some games YSMenu would have wii connectivity too.
Umm he went to my house and showed me..........

I know its a newer r4iii becuase it doesnt need _r4iii.dat
aslo the older r4iii that uses the firmware form the r4iinew.com have SLOW loading times. when i tirded wood r4 on it, it weas instant but white screen.

Some games like Mario Kart loaded in 5seconds while other games like Kirby Superstar ultra took 30 seconds. That why I want wood r4 mostly for loading times. I understand if its impossible just asking.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kirbymaster101 said:
when i tirded wood r4 on it, it weas instant but white screen.

That is one of the things that is supposed to happen when you attempt to use Wood R4 on a clone card it was not built for. If you happen to have everything set up correctly and it doesn't work, invest in YSmenu, as Wood R4 will never work on your card.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sauske_firekid said:
use waio 1.29 [j16] by me. im Joel 16 just google waio 1.29 [J16] for r4 clones
Your "package" is a bunch of bullshit. That "beta v1.33" is a fucking copy of the decrypted original. Your WAIO.nds (all of the ones that people are supposed to load) are also old, probably v1.15 old or something. Also, your loaders are old. Your thing is outdated, and no better than CK3's "WAIO repack". Just what the hell do you think you are updating? From what I can tell, there hasn't been shit that has actually been done, and what I can tell is fairly accurate (by fairly, I mean you would be stupid to refute these claims...extremely stupid...).

The ways I can tell:
-CRC32 of your "beta" is the exact same as the decrypted WoodR4 (o.o go figure, not something hard to catch).
-The WAIO.nds files and loaders provided in yours are a smaller size than mine (and mine definitely are more updated...I would know, because I've tested them on games that REALLY couldn't work with the older loader).
-All "packs" that I have seen besides the WoodTT are repacks, and NONE of them do shit to update anything.
-Nobody that cares has the brains to check how to update the loaders like I did, and those with the brains don't care to check because they don't need to.

Anyways, your package fails and doesn't help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later