Hacking r4ids.cn 3ds gold and Ez- 3 in 1

kladen666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using a my good old CycloDSevo card to play my gba game with a EZ 3in1 card on my DS lite for over a year now and it work perfectly. Today I received my R4 3ds Gold r4ids,cn card to put in my son DS lite but when I try to load GBA game, like I'm use to with the cyclo, the game freeze at the nintendo logo.

I'm using wood 1.42. Could it only be my microSD card, or did I miss the memo about R4 3ds gold not being able to run gba game with a ex 3in1?

thank in advance

kladen666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes its that card.
I just reformated using the SD formater prog but I've put my roms in a folder and still freeze. Will put to root.
Maybe its my microSD card. Glad to hear that other can play gba game on their card

(edit: bummer game still freeze at the nintendo logo, right after the chime sound)

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought neither the 3ds or non-3ds cards worked but perhaps the bug I reported is only when using the non3ds r4igold cards.

With those there is a problem, the ez3in1 compatibility is a bit broken and they cannot play gba.
I have reported the problem with mine already and am expecting a fix in the next update (I really hope so)

You should report your experiences to support team through the r4ids.cn website.

kladen666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, just received an email from the r4ids.cn website about my problem and it look like its something that will be fixed in the next woodR4 release. Hope its soon :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...