kingraa777

boom!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Now i have a shipping number royal mail is expecting the item

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Assume ill expect it friday the from the post above....

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Thank fuck I bought OS else where. Got tracking number last Saturday . Number was failing to track all week with track n trace . Today it now works parcel is still in hong kong lol. Waiting on 2 pros. Wont use them again thats for sure. Orderd may 17th . Load of ol shit.

Reactions: KungFuzion

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank fuck I bought OS else where. Got tracking number last Saturday . Number was failing to track all week with track n trace . Today it now works parcel is still in hong kong lol. Waiting on 2 pros. Wont use them again thats for sure. Orderd may 17th . Load of ol shit.

hmm Royal Mail "Track and Trace" says your parcel is in Hong Kong? I thought they didn't track outside UK.
Paste the tracking info you have.. (remove parcel/personal specific details)

Irishsea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine just shipped, Ordered May 31st, order number 554. No tracking available yet.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Commodore Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this the best site to order from for the UK? Looking at all the options and some sites seem to have it in stock to send immediately, but I don't know how trustworthy they are.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
looks like dupe post from above.. site hung.. please delete.... Thanks.

It's been in hong kong since Saturday last week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-194317_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180624-194317_Chrome.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by DaveLister,

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been in hong kong since Saturday last week.

Ah that's what I thought DHL not Track and Trace that's Royal Mail.

Is this the best site to order from for the UK? Looking at all the options and some sites seem to have it in stock to send immediately, but I don't know how trustworthy they are.

Well we know of orders eventually arriving, but as for dispatching sooner rather than later, It still seems to be out of stock here as it says "Ship Before 10 July" - but I don't know the state of other sellers either.

Last edited by toccy,

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
I been tracking mine everyday an says tomorrow before 6 but now however it says there has been a delay an tnt is working hard to get it here on time, not holding my breath, will be here soon enough I suppose

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Ah that's what I thought DHL not Track and Trace that's Royal Mail.

Lol track and trace exists for any logistics entity . What shite are you spouting.

Well we know of orders eventually arriving, but as for dispatching sooner rather than later, It still seems to be out of stock here as it says "Ship Before 10 July" - but I don't know the state of other sellers either.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
All r4card.co.uk went via dhl to UK in mass bag . You will receive a yellow dhl package most likely if ordering from them . Regardless of it being handed over to royal mail or any postal service forn that matter . Mass bulk postal shipping to next postal service after dhl drops to destination country .

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
All r4card.co.uk went via dhl to UK in mass bag . You will receive a yellow dhl package most likely if ordering from them . Regardless of it being handed over to royal mail or any postal service forn that matter . Mass bulk postal shipping to next postal service after dhl drops to destination country .
Mine is tnt

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, Mine is Royalmail since Wednesday still says We're expecting it.
Mine changed as well I've checked the site, it says the same as you on royal mails site so I presume the package is already in the uk not being sent from hong kong thank god for that! Probably be here Wednesday, turns out 4rcard came up trumps for the order sounds like it was a sensible choice!

Last edited by Reecey,

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine changed as well I've checked the site, it says the same as you on royal mails site so I presume the package is already in the uk not being sent from hong kong thank god for that! Probably be here Wednesday, turns out 4rcard came up trumps for the order sounds like it was a sensible choice!

Going on the past record in this thread you could get yours Friday.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
They fucked it for me at this stage. I was first wave . it's still in hong kong today a 8 days after they say they shipped it . For. Me it's never again kinda deal for R4CARD.co.uk.china bastids

Last edited by DaveLister,

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cancelled my order with R4Card after getting one from online-trends. They won't refund me and they're no longer responding to emails. Going to have to go the chargeback route. I'd advise anyone to give them a wide berth.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I will give them until friday then reverse paypal. Same zero response after mailing them all week. Tracking shows product still in country of origin 9 days after it shipped . suck ma balls anon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo