r4icard.co.uk ?

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine was meant to be today but got delayed, just spoke to tnt an they said its a technical issue with plane an still in hong kong, might get it one day, pissed off

Reactions: DaveLister

Russkn87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My order from R4card is on its way - I only ordered it on 7th June, too. Royal Mail shipping.

Edit: By the way, my Royal Mail tracking number ends in GB which suggests it's shipping from within the UK :)

Maybe it'll be with me by the end of the week.

Last edited by Russkn87,
Reactions: Reecey

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Fucking joke. Got more updates . Scanned into bag container processing complete in hong kong de lmfao. So it's going to Germany next then to Ireland. Atmosphere will have easy to use game backups before these fucking things get to destination .

Reactions: Ty_

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
whilst the tracking ends in GB, yes it will ship via RM once it arrives here from china, I believe it comes in bulk via a freight company, then gets handed over to local RM, so no tracking until it is picked up by RM, yes its a slow process and a pain waiting, but just got to have patience, have you order something from Amazon before that is pennies and comes from china, takes a good while to arrive, and yet is still delivered via RM, joys of business, and all that, agreed could be better updates, but appears also R4 has had over 1400 orders and still going, thats a lot of emails, packages, and if given small number of staff that could probably deal with 'english' emails, then maybe shipping out orders is more important than emails, just be patient and cut them some slack :D

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I did, commented earlier in the thread when I received it.

Edit, no I commented when it was arriving that day, but it did arrive that day. :) To save you searching, it was Friday.
Did your order have GB on the end? it does sound like it’s coming from the uk else I doubt Royal Mail would have any tracking details about the package

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did your order have GB on the end? it does sound like it’s coming from the uk else I doubt Royal Mail would have any tracking details about the package
Yes, it did. But it was at "waiting for sender to provide package" for a while, I'm guessing while it was being sent from China.

Reactions: Reecey

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine ordered 18th May was told I was first batch and still Royal mail says "We're expecting it" Since last Wednesday!!! past 5 days so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1