qbert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I read that www.r4i-sdhc.com is going to release an upgrade to support DSi 1.4

So I wrote to www.r4isdhc.com asking whether they plan to do the same, but no answer received so far...

Hope their solution isn't only to deliver a new card (as they claim on their web site) but support the old ones too.

josephbloseph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qbert said:
I read that www.r4i-sdhc.com is going to release an upgrade to support DSi 1.4

So I wrote to www.r4isdhc.com asking whether they plan to do the same, but no answer received so far...

Hope their solution isn't only to deliver a new card (as they claim on their web site) but support the old ones too.
I notice that you refer to both r4i-sdhc.com and r4isdhc.com. Those are two separate websites, and they refer to separate cards. Looking up the domain information, they aren't registered to the same company, and the latter has fake email addresses as contact information. Other topics have discussed the legitimacy of this second site, and one person contacted the r4i-sdhc.com people, and had been told that the site and card are not associated with r4i-sdhc.com. I would recommend waiting until monday (as there are people who have received email replies saying that the update is coming by the end of the week), and then contacting the actual site printed on your card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife