R4i-sdhc (red box) + dirt 2

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by scrtmstr, Sep 13, 2009.

Sep 13, 2009
  1. scrtmstr
    OP

Member scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I downloaded dirt 2, putted it on my card and it ran fine. I completed a couple of tracks, bought new cars and all the usual stuff. Then i was finished with the game, i went back to the main menu and i shut down my ds. The next day i wanted to play it again, but the icon of dirt 2 had changed into a R4 icon, and it said there was no save file. Then when i tried to start it up, it made 3 .sav files, all of different formats. 256KB, 512KB and 1056KB. And when it starts to load, it's stuck on the top screen. Does anybody know what's going on and what i should do?

thanks in advance

2. Bert22

Newcomer Bert22 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I also have this problem but with different games. When i emailed them they just said to re-format the micro sd card. Tried this a few times but i am still getting the same problem. I even tried formatting with the proper SDformatter but this still did not fix it.

3. qbert

Newcomer qbert Advanced Member

Italy
    It should be enough to format with FAT32

4. zop2291

Newcomer zop2291 Member

United States
    i have the same problem with my ak2i but every time i load the game up its making a sav file.In my sd the files are there with 512kb(all save files of dirt 2) and the game was pretty good i spent hrs. on it

5. zop2291

Newcomer zop2291 Member

United States
    double post

6. scrtmstr
    OP

Member scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    it's already formatted at FAT32, and i did it 3 times, and it stil happens. It's a 2GB KINGSTON microsd. I think it's a firmware issue, we need to wait for new firmware to come out.