Hacking R4i-SDHC no longer being recognised - havent updated dsi to 1.4

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Why does any new member make a topic about help but they not typed 'please' nor 'plox'?!

Sadly we can't help you with that one. If the company that makes your flashcard makes a update to bypass that problem then there's hope yet.

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try wiping the contacts of your flashcart or blowing out the DSi slot.
I've had my original R4 not recognized before in my DS and doing something like this fixed it.

Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
Why does any new member make a topic about help but they not typed 'please' nor 'plox'?!

Sadly we can't help you with that one. If the company that makes your flashcard makes a update to bypass that problem then there's hope yet.

The reason I said i hadnt updated my dsi was because I didnt wanna go through the motions of saying its not my DS blocking the card.

@OneUp Ive just done that and now its recognised but the picture is blank (no logo or cartridge name) and when i load it I get an error saying turn my DS off and on

Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
heres some pics!

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like either a contact problem where it's not sitting in the slot properly or your cart has fried itself. I think it's more likely fried itself cos it's recognising that there's a cart in the slot it's just not reading it's header (no logo/icon displayed).

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Geostar said:
OK. something really odd has just happened. Ive just tried it again and it has sprung into life. I am now really confused. :S

Could be dodgy contacts or it could be a sign that it's on it's way to the knackers yard. Get it replaced anyway with a better card, better safe than sorry mate! Can't really help with the DSi carts, I still use a DS Phat!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==