Hacking R4i SDHC DS Happy Box

keneka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
R4i SDHC V2.0 DS Happy Box - Upgrade to V1.4 (link to r4isdhc website)

I found two of these cards that were gifted to me a few years ago and was wondering if anyone has the latest firmware for them. One of the cards goes straight to a black screen and the other says “Loading... Firmware not up to date” (Paraphrased). I’ve already tried to format and reapply firmware I’ve found online but it doesn’t work. One DSi is on version 1.4.5e and another dsi is on version 1.2.

Don’t know if this helps but on one card when inserted says on the home screen “Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft” and the other “Top Spin 3 2K Sports”.

keneka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The kernel should be available at the website on the card. You may have to set the ds's date to an earlier one.
Problem is that it’s no longer on the site (r4isdhc). I’ve got the same cart as Arlis05 on their thread “r4i SDHC DS happy box firmware” post.

DarthItachiX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i SDHC V2.0 DS Happy Box - Upgrade to V1.4 (link to r4isdhc website)

I found two of these cards that were gifted to me a few years ago and was wondering if anyone has the latest firmware for them. One of the cards goes straight to a black screen and the other says “Loading... Firmware not up to date” (Paraphrased). I’ve already tried to format and reapply firmware I’ve found online but it doesn’t work. One DSi is on version 1.4.5e and another dsi is on version 1.2.

Don’t know if this helps but on one card when inserted says on the home screen “Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft” and the other “Top Spin 3 2K Sports”.
This site has every kernel available for every card available ... http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ ...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

keneka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Robyspy

Tried that and confirmed it’s the same one, but doesn’t work on my 1.4.5e dsi. Says “an error has occured. I’ve updated the card as well. Might be that the kernel isn’t supported anymore?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DarthItachiX

I checked the website and it only goes up to 25/10/2010 and the internet archive goes back to 2012. I’ll try the linfox one asap

keneka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Darth
I checked the website and it only goes up to 25/10/2010 and the internet archive goes back to 2012. I’ll try the linfox one
Linfox only has a few selected kernels, by far not all
Thanks, I thought that might be the case. I might just buy another flashcart.

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Robyspy

Tried that and confirmed it’s the same one, but doesn’t work on my 1.4.5e dsi. Says “an error has occured. I’ve updated the card as well. Might be that the kernel isn’t supported anymore?

This is normal, that card with that firmware as the site reports, can run on 3DS v4.3.0-10 and DSI V1.4.4 Firmware Upgrade and not on FW 1.4.5

DarthItachiX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!