Hacking R4i-SDHC 3DS (unlimited upgradable) wont work on my DSI XL

Socotroco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi is my first post so greeting to all from Florida.

My problem is that I am not able to get my R4 to work no matter which kernell I use.

The card was working well and stop working. I am sure that an DS update was not the problem because I have blocked Wifi on the DS so my kids dont mess with that.

Details:

Console:DSI XL
DS Version: 1.4.2U
R4 FlasCard: R4I-SDHC 3DS Unlimited Upgradable (Silver Sticker)
R4 site in the Flashcard: Http://www.R4I-SDHC.HK

Problem:

When turn on the DSI XL the R4 is recognized by the DS by a Deep Labyrinth Digital Bros with a image of a Sword and a Gold circle on it. When pressing A button to access content an error in black screen displays "An error has ocurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off ".

Here are some Pics.

I will appreciate your help.

Pd: If the solution is to buy a new one please let me know which flashcard is the better option R4, Acekard, CycloDS, Supercard ect...

Thanks.

Socotroco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eyes please explain why you think my FlashCard cannot be upgradable or programed to work again txs..

Suprgamr232 thanks for your recommendation. I have a DS lite for almost 5 years now and I only bought 1 Flashcard that has no label so I dont know which brand is but never had a single problem and for the DSI XL this is my third R4 :tpi:.

Definitively DS Lite is the better DS for Flashcards.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/topic/315784-flash-carts-and-dsi3ds-updates/
Updates for carts are not generic, you need to get the update from the team that made your cart. If there's no update, there's no update, so you can't make that cart work again.

The DSi and 3DS are fine for flash carts if you can remember the phrase "don't update".

misterpatatoes

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HI,

I have the quasi same probleme when i update the same R4 in the 4.1.0.86 update..... work on 3DS but not on DSi !!!
to solve this i "downdate" with the 3.0.0.6 update pack.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp