Hacking R4i SDHC 2015 menu doubts

kratoz29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They don't show though because of having to rename them to .ds instead of .nds
Wait in order to play the games you just renamed them?

I have both .nds games and the .ds games as shortcuts with the tool included in my bundle.

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait in order to play the games you just renamed them?

I have both .nds games and the .ds games as shortcuts with the tool included in my bundle.

Sorry, changed my quote. I pressed select and they showed as .ds but no cheat option.

Yes, I renamed to .ds like the other poster said.
Is that the ndslink bit in the folder? Because it doesn't do anything for me. It opens command prompt then instantly closes.

kratoz29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry, changed my quote. I pressed select and they showed as .ds but no cheat option.

Yes, I renamed to .ds like the other poster said.
Is that the ndslink bit in the folder? Because it doesn't do anything for me. It opens command prompt then instantly closes.

You need to have the games in the root (or the nds folder I guess)

Then execute one of the two files and it'll create a folder called "games" I used to hide the NDS one and just show the DS folder (and hide the rom size cause all of them are like 140 kb).

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to have the games in the root (or the nds folder I guess)

Then execute one of the two files and it'll create a folder called "games" I used to hide the NDS one and just show the DS folder (and hide the rom size cause all of them are like 140 kb).

Moved them to the root, still does the same thing, just opens cmd then closes straight away. Confusing.

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got it, but I have to press b then load from there to make them work each time, as it's a code Mum uses every time she plays she wont want to do that each time so I'll have to go back to the normal ysmenu.

Darn. Thank you for all the help anyway though!

kratoz29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Got it, but I have to press b then load from there to make them work each time, as it's a code Mum uses every time she plays she wont want to do that each time so I'll have to go back to the normal ysmenu.

Darn. Thank you for all the help anyway though!
Are you sure?

I don't use cheats but like two weeks ago I've decided to try a cheat in OSU (to activate the EBA characters), it still active and I keep playing the game normally from Moonshell.

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure?

I don't use cheats but like two weeks ago I've decided to try a cheat in OSU (to activate the EBA characters), it still active and I keep playing the game normally from Moonshell.

Tested it a few times. Pressed b to select them and then loaded from there, checked they worked then came off it and loaded straight from moonshell - no cheats.
Cue horrible Resetti shouting at me because of it being reset by a wifi error aggggeeesss ago lol (the cheat keeps him away!)

Hmm.

Dittoide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a fake R4 card from www.r4isdhc.com.cn it's the "Dual-Core" (It's not real one I did not even buy that card I bought R4i 3DS RTS and I got 5 of these fake cards instead...) I want to boot Moonshl2 when I open the flash cart. Any help? The firmware is a fake Acekard RPG one like R4Wood Kernel (Which I hate so much)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr