Hacking R4i Save Dongle

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a reply from them that I got one and I needed to send my mail info.
Now I just have to wait. :huh:

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's almost like "Free SaveDongle to GBAtemp members." :P I'll gladly write an in-depth review on this, and test compatibility on all games I own and friends own.

Reactions: 1 person

alexbulluk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Nice. I entered for one last night and got approved too!

I've got plenty of games so I'll be able to write a good review.

I wonder if this means I'll be able to replace my Resident Evil save with a blank one??

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copy/pasted the questionnaire and responded to each question in full detail. I just hope its not too late.

I just realized I never gave my name or the country I'm from. How will I know if I get approved, do they send out an email if you do?

loco365

Trophies
XP
I got one. I just sent my shipping info to the admin. Now to wait for complete confirmation that it's being sent to me. I will do a review if there isn't already one here when it arrives.

loco365

Trophies
XP
@xakota: What I think it means is when it's possible to modify saves and keep the checksum, you can copy back the modified saves and run them. So basically, it becomes possible to modify your own saves when their algorithm is cracked/supported/whatever. Of course it isn't possible now, but later on it will.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Same as most of you guys, also got the email confirming and just sent my adress. =O
If they really send it, that'd be awesomes. =3
Free stuff = win all the time. xP

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if they get more savegames, people will eventually find a way to edit saves, wont they?
isnt that what always happens?
and isnt it already possible for DS saves? im pretty sure i used a save editor for DQ6 already

on another note, im really hoping to get one too. hope that coming from germany and offering to write a german review too helps xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it