Hacking R4i Save Dongle

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if I should pester my brothers to apply for one too, reading about this thing really made me realize that it would solve my problem... wanting to play pokemon again, but not wanting to delete all the pokemon I transfered from all my old games and stuff :(

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is xxNathanxx's problem, Is he mad cause he didn't get a save dongle or something? Theres no need to curse out random people you see on a online forum.

Reactions: 1 person

loco365

Trophies
XP
What the hell is xxNathanxx's problem, Is he mad cause he didn't get a save dongle or something? Theres no need to curse out random people you see on a online forum.
I think it's that the point of the free copies is for reviewers, and people that don't intend on doing a review want one for free and it defeats the purpose of the giveaway.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I only have two 3DS games so I guess this is a pass for me. Besides, if half the people who say they're going to do a review actually do one then this device will have a review saturation.

D

Deleted-236924

I think it's that the point of the free copies is for reviewers, and people that don't intend on doing a review want one for free and it defeats the purpose of the giveaway.
Unless he has definitive proof of someone getting it without doing a review afterwards, he has no right to insult that person directly.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I started punching everyone here in the face for pirating. I dont know for sure or not if your gonna pirate but I'm gonna punch you in the face anyways.

Thats how I see it. Innocent until proven guilty and unless you are a developer for this product you can shut your trap.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I was already confirmed to getting one 4 days ago, I think I am getting the second batch.
The first batch has already been sent out.
Oh and finally I will be able to Pokesav legit pokemon games.

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Judging by the way most people reply here, they're just in it for the 'free' aspect. Someone who planned on writing a review about it all along actually will mention this in some way. Those who just want a free sample basically say "omg free stuff yay" and will never write a review about it. They're disgusting. Granted, I didn't mention anywhere that I am going to review the product, but those who know who I am (i.e., the only ones who should) know that I will do so. I have an honour to uphold, in stark contrast to certain others.

Oh well.

EDIT: lol, 20% warn.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm expecting over 25 reviews of the SaveDongle in the review section, by the time it hits your houses. (All those who are receiving a sample.)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the way most people reply here, they're just in it for the 'free' aspect. Someone who planned on writing a review about it all along actually will mention this in some way. Those who just want a free sample basically say "omg free stuff yay" and will never write a review about it. They're disgusting. Granted, I didn't mention anywhere that I am going to review the product, but those who know who I am (i.e., the only ones who should) know that I will do so. I have an honour to uphold, in stark contrast to certain others.

Oh well.

EDIT: lol, 20% warn.
I dont care who you are you should give everyone the same respect you expect to receive. This isnt your place to judge others for their actions whether their intentions are good or bad.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do plan on reviewing it even though I have never received a sample item before. This is the first time I have had an opportunity do be a part of something like this.
You can at least expect my review in the day or so after receiving the sample. (As long as I don't have anything big happening at work.)

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll freely admit I was intrigued by the whole free aspect, and probably wouldn't have bought it normally. But I fully intend to post a review here in the official review thread which should be started so there isn't just a wall of reviews. If people aren't planning to post a review, well, shame on them.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, I got accepted for the free SaveDongle! I'll be sure to post a review once I receive mine, perhaps a thread dedicated to reviews of the dongle should be created?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
No confirmation email here. I suppose that I am out of luck :( No wait, they're out of luck since I write for one of the biggest Dutch gaming sites :moogle:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can