Hacking R4i Gold not working anymore

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4i Gold was working fine until a couple days later. I reinstalled the 2.6 firmware from r4igold.cc but no luck. After turning on my DS, it says loading and gets stuck on a white screen as if it can't load the menu. If I try on my 3DS, it just gets stuck on the white screen.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
The R4i Gold was working fine until a couple days later. I reinstalled the 2.6 firmware from r4igold.cc but no luck. After turning on my DS, it says loading and gets stuck on a white screen as if it can't load the menu. If I try on my 3DS, it just gets stuck on the white screen.

Can you show a picture of what it looks like please do the diagnostics can be easier

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you show a picture of what it looks like please do the diagnostics can be easier

So I tried using the 1.64 WOOD firmware or something and it loaded up but now the games won't load.
As stated by proflayton123 you need to post a picture of your card so we know exactly which card you are talking about, because there is the actual r4i gold card and others that pretend to be but aren't actually (r4isdhc cards for example)

Reactions: proflayton123

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the R4 I have

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 655

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, my friend gave it to me and his father bought it long ago, and second I did download the kernel from that website except it seems to not work anymore. Last time this happened, I downloaded it and it worked fine.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, my friend gave it to me and his father bought it long ago, and second I did download the kernel from that website except it seems to not work anymore. Last time this happened, I downloaded it and it worked fine.
Where did you get the firmware upgrade you used?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Though honestly with what you are saying in terms of it's age I would just go with buying a new card for about $20 from nds-card.com
It may just be failing from age.

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I went exploring around the internet, downloading different kinds of firmwares and I got one to get past the loading screen and load a game. So the firmware I used to use is bugged?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.