Hacking r4i gold help

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
the latest dsi firmware (dsi v1.4.2) blocks the use of unofficial software - in this case, your r4i gold. But r4i gold has the capability to update it's bootstrap in order to make the DSi think it's a legit game.

I'm not sure which r4i gold cart you have, as there are multiple r4i gold carts. Maybe you could give us the website written on the sticker of your cart or on the box?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
gbaboy123 said:
in my flashkart says r4igold 1.4
Does the sticker have a website on it? If so, could you tell us what website it is?

Defining the website of your cart will help us identify which updater it needs, in order to make it work with your DSi.
smile.gif

PS: Good thing you still have your DS phat; it'll be vital for updating, so don't sell it.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
gbaboy123 said:
it says www.r4ids.com
unfortunately, I don't see an update for the latest DSi firmware on r4ids.com's download page.
frown.gif

The best I can suggest right now is either use your DS phat or buy a better flashcart that supports DSi v1.4.2 (like acekard 2i or SuperCard DSTWO). They both have bootstraps that can be updated in order to support newer firmwares of DSi/3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER