Hacking R4i Gold Help!

whitekj03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4i Gold came in the mail today and I need help. I've tried things and searched for 4 hours now...

The www.R4iDS.com downloads aren't working, but I think I've got the newest firmware already downloaded, so I don't think that its.

In the kernal update, there was 6 different things.

_SYSTEM_
MOONSHL
_DS_MENU.DAT
_DS_MENU
_DS_MSHL.NDS
HOW TO USE CHEAT

I put all these on my freshly formatted Micro SD card, did nothing. Read somewhere to only put _DS_MENU.DAT and _DS_MSHL.NDS, tried that didn't work. I have no idea what to do at this point, I just want my R4i Gold to work ;-;

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need all of those things,thats true,exept for the how to use cheat thing. but then,you are gonna need a games folder,doesnt matter if you have games or not. still not working? add a Multimedia folder too.

whitekj03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HatsuneHaseo said:
you need all of those things,thats true,exept for the how to use cheat thing. but then,you are gonna need a games folder,doesnt matter if you have games or not. still not working? add a Multimedia folder too.

Thank you SO much, it recognized it...but it's not loading my game. Any help on that? Its stuck at the black loading screen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello