Hacking R4i Gold 3ds Question about sav file

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i got a Pokemon Black rom I got from Emuparadise but I had a question. I wanted to get this save file from here:
So what I did was just rename the save to that of the rom file and dragged them to the respective place. But every time i play the rom it just starts a new save. What can I do if I want to get it to work? It would mean a bunch if someone could help.

Gereirhadeigne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Off topic ;3] Is it me, or did you post this twice o.o - No problem though.
[On Topic] Did you read the description of the video regarding the (Second) use of DeSmuME? It seems you followed the 'renaming' path, but have you tried the 'import backup memory' path?
[me=noob ;3]

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[On Topic] Did you read the description of the video regarding the (Second) use of DeSmuME? It seems you followed the 'renaming' path, but have you tried the 'import backup memory' path?
[me=noob ;3]

i don't really get that part sadly...

Ham64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[me=noob ;3]

i want to play it on my R4i gold 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB