Hacking R4I Gold 3DS Card issues

Deleted member 354504

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone,

Today I got the following product : http://www.oz3ds.com/product.php?id_product=28
I have attempted to get the card to run on my 3DS XL (version 8.1.0-19 ) and on my DS Lite and it works on neither. When the card is put in comes up with a game with a bunch of japanese followed by Konami Digital Entertainment. This is on both systems, however upon opening the card, I am greeted by a black screen (or sometimes a white screen for a moment followed by a black screen)

I have downloaded the latest kernel from http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp and also put Wood_R4 v 1.62 on the card but no luck.

The micro SD card is also fine as I have taken it from an old R4 card (and formatted it) which worked perfectly on the DS Lite.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks

r4igold3dsusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.r4igold3dsusa.com
XP
Country
United States

Skynetz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue as well. I installed the Wood 1.64 just fine and it worked but when I try to run a game I get a white screen. I have the R4i Gold 3DS card. Some of the roms don't even have icons they just have a question mark next to them.

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the issue with the question marks as well. I couldn't get over it until I put on less games than I wanted to and then it worked.

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That sounds like an issue with the sd card. I'm curious, what size / brand / filesystem / class was the sd card? Do you guys have multiple sd cards you could test with?

How to fix game icons show question mark r4i gold 3ds
Hadn't heard of this question mark issue before, but I found this when google searching for "r4i gold 3ds question marks" and it seems to pretty much confirm it's most likely an issue with the sd card.

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
That sounds like an issue with the sd card. I'm curious, what size / brand / filesystem / class was the sd card? Do you guys have multiple sd cards you could test with?

How to fix game icons show question mark r4i gold 3ds
Hadn't heard of this question mark issue before, but I found this when google searching for "r4i gold 3ds question marks" and it seems to pretty much confirm it's most likely an issue with the sd card.
Well I am using a 32 gig micro sd card and a 4 gig micro sd card (both different makes but can't remember which ones) but it did happen with both of them. I had to cut down to about 30 games though I haven't tried to put on anymore games. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Rocc0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hands nipples pees and camel toes?