Hacking R4i B9S has micro SD slot

ZuNNN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, im kinda newb to this nintendo stuff, but recently i've bought a R4i B9S and i already installed luma3ds and all that(on my nintendo 2ds) and its working flawlessly the nintendo 2ds/3ds games (except when i try playing DS games on TWLoader such has Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Platinum in someway they freeze after i create my character and they do lag a lot), but im interested in playing the old DS Pokemon games, such as Diamond/Pearl and Black 2 / White 2. By the way this is my first post on GBATemp, i don't know if this thread is on this Discussion or not...

EDIT: and i would like to know if the micro sd card on the R4i B9S works like the R4i GOLD 3DS or another one

Last edited by ZuNNN,

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    God help us all
    *little red riding hood grabs the shotgun*
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Well shit my ring camera needs charged I wonder what was stolen from me
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Just opened 10 youtube tabs on my phone in chrome. Not even half of half of 600MB. lol
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Which phone do you have
    a nearly 6 yr old moto g5 plus
    Not saying its not happening for you. Your image is right there. I just dont know why yours is so high and mine is so low. :)
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It could be other factors high ram refresh rate etc
    know a good app to double check? perhaps my phones own memory usage stats is full of shit. lol
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Samsung UI is probably a ram hog as it is
    Yeah. Could be a number of things. My old ass phone has a custom rom on it too so a lot of the bloat is gone, and its not using the moto UI
    @K3N1, I'm using an XCover 5
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    re youtube on phones. Newpipe is the way
    +1
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    3x playback speed and no adverts plus whole load of other things.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Until it gets a lawsuit notice
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Not sure what path they would use for this one
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    On a different note entirely I randomly ended up on a hardware mods website. Lot of stuff for the GBA and DS it seems that I had missed entirely.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    as well as the option to pay $2 for a surface mount standard fuse
  • Oleboy555 @ Oleboy555:
    i use re vanced
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    VPN YouTube premium $15 a year with a Turkey connection lol
    D, E, F, G...
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @FAST6191 - totally agree. not sure the reasons people use vanced/revanced over newpipe.
    I guess it's because of people still wanting to use their yt account (with vanced)?
    cearp @ cearp: @FAST6191 - totally agree. not sure the reasons people use vanced/revanced over newpipe. I guess...