Hacking R4DS major problem

Rinaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i just made this account to find out how to fix my r4. Well, i bought my ds off ebay and it included like 36 games in my r4ds but when i click on any of my games it says "cannot find sav. file. Do you wish to create it? i always clicked yes BUT after i played the game and saved my data and everything, i turned off my ds and when i switched it back on and clicked on the game, it said the same thing as before(cannot find sav. file) and i clicked yes again but when i got into the game i realised all my data was gone! i had to start from the beginning again. This thing happens to ALL of my games on my r4. Help?

Rinaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a micro sd usb so i can't check these things. Do you know where i can get any in cambridge,england?

=edit= i have a 2gb micro sd

Rinaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
but i don't have a micro sd usb!!! D=
what market place?
can you get any at the city centre or grafton?
what shops can you get it from

shideneyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just one word: haha
Man, don't buy hacked games on ebay, it's just shit.
lmao

Anyways, I advice you to remove some games in your micro-SD and then just put Wood R4 as a new kernel; just google it, it's easy to find.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
you could always buy a new usb reader firm shoptemp?
unsure.gif
or DX at affordable prices

Rinaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well it came with my ds lite and together it was £118 ._. i bidded for like 98 pounds but some noobs raised the stakes at the last min
ohnoes.png
i've had my ds for 2 years and i've never managed to solve the problem

=EDIT= Is wood r4 the best firmware and whats the latest version. and also Pong said that the anti piracy thing is deleting the saves. how do i stop it from doing that? will upgrading to wood r4 solve my problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o