Hacking R4DS Help

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
No it should be real. if it is a fake you email them and they will replace it for you i think. realhotstuff,dealwoot,and dx are all reiable sites.
ph34r.gif
but why did you buy an r4 its really old and basically dead.
cry.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the r4 i ordered 3 weeks ago from RHS was a clone in a legit shell. (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=99503) they claim that they "didn't know" and that i was the *first* to report it -- whatever. they did refund everything for me. if you read the post you will see everything was legit down to the package, contents and shell. i could feel the chips on the back and then opened it to confirm.

also the r4 IS dead. the team stopped making the kit over 3 months ago. if you are buying one now it is old stock or a clone. in a few more months they will all be clones. there are no more updates scheduled for it. is a clone bad? well the n5 is proven to brick the ds by blowing a fuse -- its a risk.

-another world

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt there are still legit R4's being sold,since production for them has stopped. Even if there're some, its probably few and rare to find.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MaxConsole @ An R4 Fanboy said:
Oh wow, the CycloDS team forum........the makers of another mod this site was pimping, the CycloWiz.
I smell a HUGE fucking conflict of interest here, it smells worse than a shitty diaper and I'm disgusted at this.

R4 team would brick DS' using clone cards? Horseshit. They're just trying to spook morons into buying the inferior CycloDS, and this site is helping propagate this rumour for their own gain.

R4 team bricking clone cards........far more likely, although they have no right to damage hardware someone has paid money for, no matter if it's a clone.

P.S. - There is no mention of this on the R4 site, and the "quote" comes from Brakken..........like he's ever been anything but a source of lunacy when something/someone causes him to not like something.
xD

Yeah, well, I suggest if you buy new cart get something good.

Looks legit, but you should get better lighting on the first picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E