Hacking R4DS + 3IN1 EZFLASH Broken?

mlsgiant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using R4DS and 3in1 ezflash V. I'm using rudolph 1.9

I got an error message that said "SAV file not found! deletes the SAV file?", meaning that the save file on the SD card is missing. For some reason the 3in1 ExpPack Tool can create a save file when it loads a game onto the 3-in-1, but not when it's backing up a save. I used a different memory card that does not have a matching save file on it, you will get this error when you try to load a different game onto the 3-in-1. The other card that had the save I erased by accident.

To fix this error, power off the system when the error is displayed (if you press A the save will be lost) and create a file on the memory card that matches the filename in the "Current SRAM save" box.

What is meant by "create a file on the memory card"? I took another save and just renamed it. This stopped the error. But when in choose a game in PSRAM mode the game loads but when it does the Gameboy logo appears but not the nintendo logo below it. The screen just freezes here and I have to power.

I go to NOR mode and try to save a new game to the flash using (A) it starts to erase the NOR and finishes 100% but when it starts to "Copying to NOR..." it stays at 0% and freezes here and I have to power down again.

Is my 3in1 ezflash V broken or can it be restored? Any help is appreciated.

raath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. Literally tried everything in wiki and on multiple forums backwards and forwards, every which way I could. When copying to NOR it still stays at 0%...

Maybe my battery died? I dunno.

Also, weird note. After trying this a good 30 or so times for anywhere to 5-10 minutes I noticed that when I take the cart out (an obvious no-no) with the DS still on the copy progress starts and finishes... which can't be right. Quite odd...

... and frustrating!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: anybody here?