ROM Hack R4/YSMenu & AR codes

pooshooter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When i try to add AR codes to the game I tried both the (U) and (J) version of cheats and nothing is showing up, here are the ID i used for the games:

Pokemon: SoulSilver (U)/(AU)
IPGE 2D5118CA

Pokemon Soul Silver (J)
IPGJ 7387AC7F

I used Cheat Code Editor i got from R4DS.com/R4li.com.
Soon after i downloaded the original English and Japanese ROM the codes work on the game.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Luckkill4u said:
Have you tried presing the browse button on r4cce?
1st Open r4cce, open USRCHEAT.DAT then go to your Soul silver/Heart Gold (J) Cheats
2nd Find the [...] button. This is the browse button
3rd Select your SS/HG (J) patched rom
4th it should automatically find your Game id and such
5th save over USRCHEAT.DAT

DONE!
gbasp.gif
My guess is that u tried to use this patch: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=216406
Try the procedure that i quoted

pooshooter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well thats what i mean i did use that use that patch you mentioned which is how im playing now but i cant seem to get the codes to work and the link for Yasu r4CCe doesn't work

EDIT: Omg that quote helped a lot thanks Luck i was looking for the browse button and i found this option to find the ROM ID on R4cce its totally different than the ones i placed up there... strange ._. Thanks alot.

Lets just hope the code works :[

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
pooshooter said:
Well thats what i mean i did use that use that patch you mentioned which is how im playing now but i cant seem to get the codes to work and the link for Yasu r4CCe doesn't work

EDIT: Omg that quote helped a lot thanks Luck i was looking for the browse button and i found this option to find the ROM ID on R4cce its totally different than the ones i placed up there... strange ._. Thanks alot.

Lets just hope the code works :[
Your welcome Ragna.... I mean pooshooter XD. Hope you have fun on your trip!

QUOTE(Omran12 @ Mar 27 2010, 11:23 PM) Why are not guys buy an acekard2i... r4 sucks..
The R4 doesn't suck... Vacuums do. "Why are not guys buy a LIFE... Acekard2i sucks..." See what i mean its ANNOYING!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
X-Grunger said:
it`s correct? since when all the ppl have the money to buy around new cards, maybe you can change your card like you change a t-shirt
Bullshit argument.... unless you're saying you only wear a shirt once and then throw it out.

Anyway, back to Realityland...
My R4, I paid $45USD for it, lasted me almost 3 years. You have absolutely NO right to complain about sending the cost of ONE retail cart every few YEARS to get nearly unlimited access.
And honestly, you don't have to spend the price of a retail cart... Just get an AceKard. They're ~$20USD shipped anywhere in the world.
That's less than half the price of a retail cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ