SmokeFox

OP
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i was using the new WOOD R4 1.23, normmally, at my MICROSD 2GB i had the SNES emulator, playing Breath of Fire 2, and then, when i saved, the game stopped for about 10 seconds, and then it returned, i shut off the system to play another game, when i turn it on, the message couldnt find the save_date appeared, what can i do? When i put the card at the computer, there is no file, none at all, man that's too bad, because i had a lot of saves in there, there is something i can do?

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SmokeFox said:
But when i put the card at the computer, it says that the card is empty, all the files are gonne, man i was playing golden sun a lot of time, thats sad.
The solution is quite simple. Format the SD card with the Panasonic formatter and then restore your backup.

If the problem persists, try another make SD card. I don't think it's a Wood R4 problem, its either a hardware incompatibility or a buggy homebrew SNES emulator.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stropdasje said:
SmokeFox said:
But when i put the card at the computer, it says that the card is empty, all the files are gonne, man i was playing golden sun a lot of time, thats sad.
The solution is quite simple. Format the SD card with the Panasonic formatter and then restore your backup.

If the problem persists, try another make SD card. I don't think it's a Wood R4 problem, its either a hardware incompatibility or a buggy homebrew SNES emulator.
DO NOT FORMAT YOUR MICROSD! yet

Use a recovery tool like Recuva to attempt to recover the files to your PC first.
Once you've recovered all the files you can, then you can format with the SD Formatter.

If the problem happens again with the same app, it COULD BE the app itself.
It could also be a bad MicroSD card (potentially a counterfeit/"ghost run").

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up