MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using akaio 1.8.6 with Moonshell 2

But the odd thing is, it worked like a few days ago..now it been corruping

the last thing I did..I put an MP3 file in my music folder where all my songs are, The song works..I tried it

Turn on the DS Lite "loading" nothing..take out my SD Card from the R4..I put it in my Laptop.. "you need to format before use"

I done all the format yesterday, put everything in My Music, NESds, Lameboy, StellaDS, akaoi & Moonshell..everything works

Changed NESds.nds & ini Folders too the old version..I didn't like the new update of NESds couldn't disable L and R buttons

It froze with "loading" again...put the card in my laptop, format it again..but

"Windows unable to complete the format" Now I can't use it :-/

It's a Samsung 4GB Micro SD Card

I want to avoid buying a new SD Card

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You want to avoid it, but it sounds like the sucker is corrupted beyond repair. If your computer is still able to read it, I recommend trying the Panasonic SD Formatter. That might be a hard enough format to solve the problem. If it can't be done though, you'll need a new MicroSD card.

Also, they may have one of the R4 clones that is actually an Acekard clone with an R4 sticker.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If AKAIO was working, they certainly have no normal R4 clone. If it was a run of the mill clone, AKAIO wouldn't even begin to function. There are no flukes there. The AKAIO kernel is made to run on very specific hardware.

Example: The R4 Ultra that has a couple of versions of AKAIO developed for it, including 1.8.6a - http://www.r4ultra.com/download.htm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: