MDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
QUOTE said:
Uso R4DS original y me acaba de pasar algo interesante con el nuevo juego de Yu-Gi-Oh.

Fijense esto una copia de seguridad japonesa de Stardust Accelerator (DS), y bueno hoy copie el Yu-Gi-Oh Wheelie Breaker Americano (Wii) cuando intento conectarlo lo hace de maravilla.

Ahora la preguntar porque estos dos si se pueden conectar via flashcart mientras que Pokemon Ranch y Pokemon Battle Revolution no. Los mas interesantes de los Yu-Gi-Oh es que son distintas regiones.
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_curioso-r4d...-de-ygo_1239032

Translation:
I used R4DS (original) and something interesting happen with the new Yu-Gi-Oh! game.

Look, with a japanese backup of Stardust Accelerator (DS), today I played Yu-Gi-Oh Wheelie Breaker (USA)(Wii) and when I tried to connect the DS game with the Wii game.... it works wonderful!

Now the question is: If those games can connect with R4, why the Pokemon games can`t?? The interesting thing is that both Yugioh games are from different regions.
---------------------------

So, I think this deserves a little of investigation or something, maybe some kind of patch could fix the problem with the DS pokemon games......

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MauriiDS said:
QUOTE said:
Uso R4DS original y me acaba de pasar algo interesante con el nuevo juego de Yu-Gi-Oh.

Fijense esto una copia de seguridad japonesa de Stardust Accelerator (DS), y bueno hoy copie el Yu-Gi-Oh Wheelie Breaker Americano (Wii) cuando intento conectarlo lo hace de maravilla.

Ahora la preguntar porque estos dos si se pueden conectar via flashcart mientras que Pokemon Ranch y Pokemon Battle Revolution no. Los mas interesantes de los Yu-Gi-Oh es que son distintas regiones.
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_curioso-r4d...-de-ygo_1239032

Translation:
I used R4DS (original) and something interesting happen with the new Yu-Gi-Oh! game.

Look, with a japanese backup of Stardust Accelerator (DS), today I played Yu-Gi-Oh Wheelie Breaker (USA)(Wii) and when I tried to connect the DS game with the Wii game.... it works wonderful!

Now the question is: If those games can connect with R4, why the Pokemon games can`t?? The interesting thing is that both Yugioh games are from different regions.
---------------------------

So, I think this deserves a little of investigation or something, maybe some kind of patch could fix the problem with the DS pokemon games......
you should send this to Yasu, it seems he likes to hack with the R4 (YSMenu, R4CCE) so maybe he can do something about this...that all I can think of ATM.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is only the pokemon games that cant do wii connectivity with r4 and other carts excluding cyclo ds.
its not that it works for you because it works, its because it's not pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-