Hacking R4 Problem =3

Pop4life24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, My R4's Cheats don't work O:

Idk why. I downloaded the firmware from the R4 site (r4ds.com) and yeah, it doesn't work. I put the Cheat.dat to the _system_ folder and it didn't work so i renamed the cheat.dat to usrcheat.dat still it doesn't work so i rename the system folder to _SYSTEM_ and it still dun work O: i got the cheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net ( 2nd one)

I've searched the forum for people who hab the same prob but that doesn't help 1 bit D:

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
I've searched the forum for people who hab the same prob but that doesn't help 1 bit

Lies, all lies. The R4 cheat problem and how to fix it has been responsible for more threads than any other subject on these forums. At least 10 billion. If you didn't find you didn't look.

Pop4life24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:
I've searched the forum for people who hab the same prob but that doesn't help 1 bit

Lies, all lies. The R4 cheat problem and how to fix it has been responsible for more threads than any other subject on these forums. At least 10 billion. If you didn't find you didn't look.

well like not all of the post/thread b/c thata take a while.
ohmy.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(BoxShot @ Aug 24 2009, 12:20 AM)
Get ysmenu or R4ils 1.23 firmware. Do you have cheats at all? Just get a usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net while you're at it. Did you really have to make your post really huge?

mmk i have the usrcheat.dat alrdy so immuh try R4ils 1.23 firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill