ROM Hack [R4] pokemon platinum codes?

Nifft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'm using the latest cheat.db (ofc customized with the games of my r4 only, so not full list, i know it won't read them) and i was checking cheats if there were any piracy fix things or similar, finding these 2 strange codes with desc.

name:US Platinum IV Check code
desc: instructions too big to be posted. check thread

and

name: Cloning code for USA Platinum
desc: same as above, instructions too big to be posted, check thread.

now, i tried to search this thread, but as always my constant luck comes in, making me find whatever there's on forums except what i'm searching for
dry.gif
. could somebody be so kind to explain me what do these codes do or link me to this fabled "thread"?
shy.gif
XD
thanks a lot in advance, i'll play VP covenant of plume in the meantime
yaynds.gif

Nuly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nifft said:
i'm using the latest cheat.db (ofc customized with the games of my r4 only, so not full list, i know it won't read them) and i was checking cheats if there were any piracy fix things or similar, finding these 2 strange codes with desc.

name:US Platinum IV Check code
desc: instructions too big to be posted. check thread

and

name: Cloning code for USA Platinum
desc: same as above, instructions too big to be posted, check thread.

now, i tried to search this thread, but as always my constant luck comes in, making me find whatever there's on forums except what i'm searching for
dry.gif
. could somebody be so kind to explain me what do these codes do or link me to this fabled "thread"?
shy.gif
XD
thanks a lot in advance, i'll play VP covenant of plume in the meantime
yaynds.gif

Cloning Code

Enter the PC, and -if it's not already in there- put in a box the Pokemon you wanna clone. Make sure you have at least one free slot. Now go in the 'Move Pokemon' menu, press A on the Pokemon you wanna move, so the list of choice appear, and then put the cursor on 'move' (it should be there by default), press 'Select+Start' while pressing A to take the Pokemon, and while the Pokemon is 'in your hand', press R and then L (to refresh the box) and voila : your Pokemon will be cloned (it'll be in the box, and in the hand) (fyi, not refreshing the box and dropping the Pokemon somewhere and trying to take the cloned Pokemon WILL crash the game). Now that the box has been refreshed you can drop the Pokemon anywhere, and repeat the process as much you want.

IV's

Instructions:
1) Go to the summary screen for the pokemon you want to check the IVs.
2) Hold start+select, move through all the pages of the summary
3) Let go of start+select.
4) Exit summary screen.
5) Go to the current stats for the pokemon (in the summary)
6) Enjoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-