Hacking R4 Help! Please help!

Junior1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there i'm new so please excuse me if this is the wrong place. I had bought a R4 2 years ago and have never used it because I wasn't interested in my DS anymore. Recently I picked it up and started playing games again. Basically I'm trying to play Pokemon HeartGold and i'm looking for cheats which would just allow to have all 3 starter pokemon. I have download numerous cheats off this website and when I put them on the R4 they never ever seem to show nothing comes up it is like I haven't put anything on there at all! Could someone please help me and direct me to the right way of how to make cheats work and show up on the system please. I'm probably putting it on there wrong as I havent really got a clue on how to use these things.

Please Help asap lol I wanna get playing....Don't tell me about buying a different one when it is possible to work on the R4.
Thanks

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah you have to download the USRcheat not any other once you update everything
then click databases>CMP>export>Usr cheat and copy it to your r4 folder.
btw please use wood r4.

Junior1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right I really Need a walkthrough of what to do because I havent any idea of what to do.
I got a usrcheat i think which i downloaded earlier when i copied to the r4 folder Nothing comes up.
What is wood r4? I dont even know how to update

Junior1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically When I put them on my R4 and go on my R4 it shows these folders but theres no application in the folders:S....help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Perpo @ Perpo: heyy does anybody knows a library where to find shader cache for ryujinx?