Hacking R4 Gold Pro

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Download the kernel from the website on the card.
Timebomb means that the card will stop to work after a specific date. You can bypass it by using ysmenu as kernel or by setting the console date to a previous one.

Reactions: SG911

SG911

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the kernel from the website on the card.
Timebomb means that the card will stop to work after a specific date. You can bypass it by using ysmenu as kernel or by setting the console date to a previous one.

Gotcha! I saw somewhere that this one apparently doesn't have the whole timebomb thing. Althought i feel like that depends on the kernel used? I have no idea, thank you tho!

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gotcha! I saw somewhere that this one apparently doesn't have the whole timebomb thing. Althought i feel like that depends on the kernel used? I have no idea, thank you tho!
The card is from r4isdhc.com and has the label 2018 or 2017, correct? It has a timebomb then (or to be more specific: the official kernel has a timebomb)

SG911

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The card is from r4isdhc.com and has the label 2018 or 2017, correct? It has a timebomb then (or to be more specific: the official kernel has a timebomb)

Yeah it has 2018 on it. Sucks about the timebomb thing tho, anyway to bypass this or not have to worry about it. That or know when exactly the date is? I tried to google that thing you mentioned.
ysmenu but the website seems to be dead up to a certain point.

This one:
r4i-gold-pro-2017r4-for-2ds-n3ds-xl-dsi-xl-nds.jpg

I did run into this thread tho: https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/
so this should help me right?

Last edited by SG911,

JacobRiding

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar issue and was wondering which is the kernel that should be downloaded from the linked website? I have the same R4 card as the op.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.