Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Heres my latest creation. I actually put some work into this one and some of my long lost PS skills might almost be resurfacing (well only a little so far), hope you like it if you want it use the link in my sig to go to NDSthemes to download it and some of my other themes.

Only problem i can see is that the Heroes of Mana logo is a tad bit overpixelled from resizing... and maybe a bit poorly cut out... other than that it looks great!
biggrin.gif

Yeah resizing killed it, trying to find a way around it but busy trying to fill out a couple of requests.

Thanks for all the kind words.

briskimj thats pretty cool for a first skin, especially when you dont even have a r4 to see what it looks like and make changes.

there is a way around this if you use phototshop, make your skin about 300-500% bigger than it will be in the end,

then when you have finished merge all layers and go edit/image resize make sure its on cubic and put it down to the

right size, makes every thing really smooth. i do it with every skin i make , the psd i have of all my skins are around

1280x1024
biggrin.gif

That's totally unnecessary... The skins I did were created on final size. The only thing that you should do is preserve quality. If you need to resize an image, do it until you get the right size, take a note and go back to the original. Resize it once to the right size! Or work with vector illustrations...
tongue.gif

marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
Heres my latest creation. I actually put some work into this one and some of my long lost PS skills might almost be resurfacing (well only a little so far), hope you like it if you want it use the link in my sig to go to NDSthemes to download it and some of my other themes.

Only problem i can see is that the Heroes of Mana logo is a tad bit overpixelled from resizing... and maybe a bit poorly cut out... other than that it looks great!
biggrin.gif

Yeah resizing killed it, trying to find a way around it but busy trying to fill out a couple of requests.

Thanks for all the kind words.

briskimj thats pretty cool for a first skin, especially when you dont even have a r4 to see what it looks like and make changes.

there is a way around this if you use phototshop, make your skin about 300-500% bigger than it will be in the end,

then when you have finished merge all layers and go edit/image resize make sure its on cubic and put it down to the

right size, makes every thing really smooth. i do it with every skin i make , the psd i have of all my skins are around

1280x1024
biggrin.gif

That's totally unnecessary... The skins I did were created on final size. The only thing that you should do is preserve quality. If you need to resize an image, do it until you get the right size, take a note and go back to the original. Resize it once to the right size! Or work with vector illustrations...
tongue.gif

I know for a fact that if you are working in raster images which he was, it is much better to make it larger

now then shrink it a the last stage, it guaranties there are no jaggies, pixelations and gives the final look

a whole lot of polishing, oh and even in photoshop if you vector as small as the ds skin size you still get

jaggies, this was the problem original with my gear skin, so some times its still necessary to make the

image larger then shrink it down.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jacob why cant you have a go at doing it? Its not that hard, you could even do that in paint.

LOL i have to make mine in paint because i cant be bothered to install photoshop or anything like that. they still turn out pretty well though. i'd put em on but i cant be bothered to do that either XD

D-an-W

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all!

I have updated my skin called "DS Like Calendar".
You can find the different versions (blue, silver and orange at the time of writing) here:

http://www.ndsthemes.com/index.php?p=detai...=&cat=&offset=0

Hope you like it!

Cheers
Martin

silver.png

Mighty fine skin Martin, I can only begin to imagine the work that has gone into it
bow.gif

One SMALL niggle, when on the game selection page and you view a game with a long name the second line of text is out of the box. I know I could rename the games but I try and keep the full names.

Also, any chance of a Moonshell skin sometime soon
yaynds.gif

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do what?

Here is my Miharu Girls Bravo Theme, but, i need help this time.. lol, anyway, can someone please put writing on it? like Games, Media, Slot 2... But can you put it in like, a nice, formal cursive writing? But for the Slot 2 just put "S2" , but for the rest put "Games" "Media"... But for the end and the front of each one put (searches for that squiggly line on the keyboard..) "~" so make it like..

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is my Miharu Girls Bravo Theme, but, i need help this time.. lol, anyway, can someone please put writing on it? like Games, Media, Slot 2... But can you put it in like, a nice, formal cursive writing? But for the Slot 2 just put "S2" , but for the rest put "Games" "Media"... But for the end and the front of each one put (searches for that squiggly line on the keyboard..) "~" so make it like..

"~Games~"Â "~Media~"Â "~S2~"

ya, thanks so much oh and heres my, unfinished version (the finished version will be with the writing) but its thanks to you guys that help me, so, ya,
happy.gif

GirlsBravoTheme.gif

Download Here: Click

thanks againÂ
bow.gif
Â
happy.gif

ya can anyone just do that?? pleeeease

EDIT: and the font shouldnt be dark.. cause that would interfere with the picture.. it has to be a light color.. like bright gold fading into the picture

marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple