Canada
Nice, time to update
smile.gif

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated successfully from 1.16 to 1.17. While I was there, decided to update Rayder's cheat database to the 3/17 one.
smile.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Nice update... I still don't get it why they haven's solved the Wii link stuff or maybe they can't do it for their card since it needs more than 17 mins of effort
oh ya for M3 simply u could wait for a few hours for them to release it also but u could even find a patcher to convert R4 firmware to M3 which i am sure the next users after me will mention

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.TakaM said:
it's been 17 minutes, I think it's safe to say the R4 team officially has officially abandoned the R4 officially
QUOTE(TheStump @ Mar 18 2008, 07:24 AM) i agree with Taka, lets go make another topic about R4 teams lack of support over this past 17mins (its still counting people).
God damnit, they stole our money those bastards! Let's boycott R4! I bet their factory is closed up now even though I lack any real evidence. Besides, it's not like an update would do a close minded person like me any good because I probably lack the intelligence to work it's confusing, cryptic main menu layout. I'm an idiot! (Well, that last part is true.)

Sarcasm may be low, but that doesn't make it any less fun.
yaynds.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shakirmoledina said:
Nice update... I still don't get it why they haven's solved the Wii link stuff or maybe they can't do it for their card since it needs more than 17 mins of effort
Personally, I have given up waiting for feature updates.

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4's not a bad cart. It's a boring cart. After I copy over this update there will be no noticeable difference from when I bought it.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pablo007 said:
I cant use this on my M3 Simply. Where I can find the Simply Firmwaer ?

Either wait a couple days till the M3 firmware gets released (because you can't obviously use something that doesn't exist) or use this to convert the R4 firmware to an M3 firmware. Just drag and drop the .dat file and follow the on-screen instructions.

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seina said:
R4's not a bad cart. It's a boring cart. After I copy over this update there will be no noticeable difference from when I bought it.

I'm unsure what you mean by a boring cart, and it really does depends on what you use it for. If, like most people, use it to play roms, then it does the job and does it well.

People that want a more flashy GUI etc must have more time on their hands....I on the other hand are too busy playing the games themselves to worry about a lack of flashy GUI and so forth...

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OMG! The R4 Team are zombies!
I think the brightness problem is the weird colors(purple,red, etc) you get when you soft reset back in to the menu. It's not really much of a problem though.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Seina said:

Yep, plays every game fine and has excellent homebrew support. No other features I want, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.