Hacking r4 battery life

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
i have a n5 and im not happy with the battery life at all,i get about 3 hours at the lowest light setting max.i was wondering about r4 battery life.i heard its about the same as a ds game card,is that true?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much,but what you have to take in account about battery life is it also depends what kind of game your playing,if you use alot of wifi,screen brightness,volume level.....

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
Pretty much,but what you have to take in account about battery life is it also depends what kind of game your playing,if you use alot of wifi,screen brightness,volume level.....

What he said, I uses a R4DS and due to my DS battery is can only run for 2-3 hours without wifi. I am using a DS Phat just to remind you.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
da_head said:
i have a r4, and my battery lasts WAY longer than 3 hours (and i'm on second lowest brightness). there's something wrong with your ds.

I did have my Phat DS for 2-3 years now, I just need to replace the battery.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MyauChanDesu said:
I'm using DS lite and my R4 is set on the second lowest brightness settings and it goes around way over 3 hours, I can play it the whole day and the battery is still green~

This. Mine lasts at least 8 hours on second lowest setting. And that's with my DS on most of the day, but with a closed lid.

Dark Boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine lasts about 10 hours....Its a DS Lite thats pretty used...GOt it 2 years ago. My R4 is on Highest Brightness, but I dont wi-fi at ALL. I only play Phoenix Wright and Geometry Wars'

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mine lasts for around....
5 hours or so... lowest setting.. and i was playing umm..

i forgot.

and at home i tend to charge it while playing, does that affect the battery life?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
R4 Clones/Fakes have a history of using up a lot of battery life. While the original R4 has a really nice battery life, the clones tend to only work for 2-5 hours, 6 if your lucky while the real R4 is known to get 6-10 hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: