Hacking R4 + 3in1 question

georaldc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, just got my 3in1 a while ago and so far, gba games work (had a problem with saves using rudolph's tool, but ndstation fixed that for me). Now my question is about the initial loading of a gba game after converting it with ndstation. I patch the game using the psram option and after selecting it in the r4 menu, it takes me to the survived fat init message. Problem is it takes somewhere around 3mins before the game starts to run. Is this normal, coz choosing the game again after its initial run doesn't take more than 10secs anymore? If I choose a new gba game that I just put into my sd card, it will again take a couple minutes before it starts up.

Harley77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its never taken me 3mins, but there is a longer delay the first time you run the game because it has to write the save information (and probably do some other stuff) to the card on the first time its run. After that, it can skip that step and jump you right in.

georaldc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, I kinda exaggerated that part. I was just wondering coz it looked like it just gets stuck at the survived fat init msg for a minute before it loads the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...