Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello happy to be here with you :)

i have dsl & dsi
r4 cart for the dsl
r4 new 3ds upgrade sdhc rts lite cart for the dsi
and i was planning to use the 'r4 new 3ds upgrade sdhc rts lite' on my 3ds later

both carts were working fine on both systems until i swaped the micro sd cards and put the r4 mico sd into the 'r4 new 3ds sdhc rts' cart .... the r4 new 3ds upgrade sdhc rts lite cart stopped working for ever and gives me a white icon on the dsi
i think that happend because the r4 micro sd card has a very old firmware and when u put it in the 'r4 new 3ds upgrade sdhc rts lite cart' then in the dsi with the higher firmware the dsi bricked it

i don't know if both carts are original or clone i uploaded pics for you that may help
i tried every thing like downloading its firmware from sites to the micro sd but nothing made it work

also i tried this tutorial but the dsL gave me a message that the cart chip is not supported ..

if there any chance to unbrick the r4 3ds sdhc cart tell me please :)
and if you have a solution please provide it with links if you can

Thank you very much in advance :)

Pa8R9O4.jpg

tKYt8TW.jpg

Last edited by MAVERICKX,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A friend of mine has the exact same card as yours on the right. It works on 3ds. I can see if I can find the correct files for it, so you can use it on your 3ds if you want.

MAVERICKX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine has the exact same card as yours on the right. It works on 3ds. I can see if I can find the correct files for it, so you can use it on your 3ds if you want.
okay but i need to unbick/update it first and i don't know how ..can any one please help .. Thanx in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free