ApoQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Extracted from GitHub:

A Virtual Boy emulator for the 3DS. Probably unplayable for now, but it runs. Still needs testing on actual hardware.

Since this is a port of Red_Dragon (which was based on Reality Boy), here is (part of) the original readme:
This Reality Boy emulator is copyright (C) David Tucker 1997-2008, all rights reserved. You may use this code as long as you make no money from the use of this code and you acknowledge the original author (Me). I reserve the right to dictate who can use this code and how (Just so you don't do something stupid with it). Most Importantly, this code is swap ware. If you use It send along your new program (with code) or some other interesting tidbits you wrote, that I might be interested in. This code is in beta, there are bugs! I am not responsible for any damage done to your computer, reputation, ego, dog, or family life due to the use of this code. All source is provided as is, I make no guaranties, and am not responsible for anything you do with the code (legal or otherwise). Virtual Boy is a trademark of Nintendo, and V810 is a trademark of NEC. I am in no way affiliated with either party and all information contained hear was found freely through public domain sources. Acknowledgments: ---------------- Frostgiant, Parasyte, and DogP (and the rest of people that have contributed to the VB sceen in the last five years) - There work on Red_Dragon has been a real inspiration. Its amazing how far they have gone with so little to start with. Bob VanderClay ([email protected]) - most of the original code is based off of his VB disassembler. Ben Haynor ([email protected]) - Provided me with a much better understanding of the VB Internals Joseph LoCicero, Dave Shadoff - I stole the jump table Ideas from there tg16 disassembler, thanks guys Neill Corlett ([email protected]) - took many ideas (and some code) from his Starscream CPU core Kevin Banks ([email protected]) - for donating a very nice pair of Frenzle 3D viewers, and being an all around great guy Megan Tucker - For putting up with my tinkering all night, and resisting the urge to toss all my video games out the window v810 is a trademark of NEC co. Virtual Boy is a trade mark of Nintendo
Reality Boy is in no way affiliated with either of these parties

https://github.com/mrdanielps/r3Ddragon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free