Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UPDATE: http://gbatemp.net/t290169-r-i-p-ca5197059...t&p=3759507
Well I'm leaving the temp now. Not sore about anything or anything, just slowly losing interest in gaming and the faulty 3DS has pushed me over the edge. Hopefully I'll be getting a full refund and then selling off the two games I have along with the executive case.

I've been here for quite a while...or at least, it feels that way (
unsure.gif
) and it's been tremendous fun. Unfortunately, most of that fun is these days gained from spamming the EoF, which is great and all but...I don't do much else around here so there's little point in me staying. I have more important things to do like fapping whilst and reading manga. Gaming is something I don't get much pleasure from anymore and it's about time I stopped clinging on to it like I would Kirsten Dunst's ass if she was in the room
wub.gif

Anyways yeah...that's that. I wish the staff the best of luck in managing the site and raise my glass to an even brighter future for GBAtemp
smile.gif

If anybody needs to urgently contact me I can still be found online through googling my username, but blah I'll probably ignore you.

Special goodbyes go out to:

- iMasaru: Will be deleting you from MSN soon.
- TrolleyDave: If you're ever active again, cheerio.
- SoulSnatcher: Cheerio.
- The Pi: Tally-ho.
- Sausage Head: Just because your EoF posts make me lol.
- Narayan: Good luck with the book, broski!
...and anyone else that gives two fucks.

In traditional CA519705950 style:

e45e639da90e8efa44cc183.jpg

evil.gif

See you around!

Z

Zorua

Don't leave us, please...
Sausage has stopped posting in th eof, and if you leave, it'll be pretty empty.......

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Well, unfortunately part of growing up is growing out of things you previously found fun...It sucks so bad, I know... I'm 26 now and i'm struggling with the same damn thing. Good luck, man.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i'll miss your contributions to the Rate what the above person is listening to a bit (although Symphonic Black Metal is a lil' bit panto!)

Adios amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool