ROM Hack Quik guide to play a hacked guitar hero

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool, but very hard 2 play with. you cannot push opposide side of the d-pad so its mainly played with abxy... i bought the game, but i dont like it really much. Thanks for sharing!

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
can somebody change the codes on the cheats because its kinda hard and akward to play... change the codes where the colors are at the same positions because you can't strum at the same time switch places from the D-pad to the abxy buttons...

dbz5as

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this hack rocks and is easy to get use to!!! just remember that red is directly across from yellow, yellow +red combo and ble and green combo use 2 fingers and also move like a thunder bolt when moving from green red yellow blue or blue yellow red green
im very good at this and can play with hard
Only got one problem:I do not kno of a good way to hit 3 frets at the same time constantly!

A-B-X-Y
Y-X-B-A

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
in the startin it felt like these controls are hard but not now i have almost clocked the game! with these controls and here is a tip.to his 2 or 3 together..

when u see them at the top of the screen coming..pause the game get your fingers on the 3 u have to then play again and when u unpause it , it starts from the top of the screen ..how gr8 is tht!
yaynds.gif

RoD131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
.. Great like playing guitar hero without the 'guitar' attachment.
Seriously, that's making lame even lamer.

Halosniper567

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP!!! HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?!!!!
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Ok, I dowlnoaded the dslazy and the Arm9.bin file and went to www.nds-roms.com to grab Guitar Hero On Tour to give this a try. I un-packed the rom and replaces the arm9.bin and then re-packed the rom. Copied the newly saved NDS file onto my SD micro and slid that into my R4 ds. There is where I encountered my first and only problem! when I selected my modded guitar hero, the screen stayed white and the game didn't load! Am I not waiting long enough, or is it a problem with my rom or somthing? I am starting to get REALLY impatiant with it and am on the verge of smashing my DS
I've Googled my problem but I haven't come up with any solutions so far....
As for my DS itself it has been flashed (for my first M3 "homebrew" ds cartridge) and the left trigger is beginning to fail... Neither of which should bother the game. I HAVE tried all of my other games which all work...
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?!

Halosniper567

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never Mind, I FIXED IT!

I think the rom download was a dud...I just re-downloaded it and swapped out the arm9.bin started it up and VIOLA! I have been playing it non-stop but I have to agree that the button arrangement is HORRIBLE! I am still stuck on the last gig on Medium because of it... Though GREAT JOB to the person who actually sat down and put the time and effort into this hack...

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For people not using a M3 Real I included cheats that let you play Guitar Hero DS without the grip without the need of patching the game manually. Also there are currently 3 different button layouts that are supported.
smile.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
airpirate545 said:
Wats the easiest way to play this on M3Sakura without the Guitar Grip as of now?
step1: download the rom from some random romsite
step2: download the arm9-hacked ips patch from http://narutrans.freehostia.com/ghh.ips
step3: apply it to the rom using an ips patcher
step4: play

using the guitar grip cheats on an m3 real with m3sakura has the opposite effect from what it should have.
instead of removing the grip check it enables the grip check.

malefactor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already own this game, but I want to play multiplayer with my wife. I'd love to redo this hack to use BYXR or BAXR, or something like that. There's got to be a way to edit or recompile the bin file. The buttons probably have hex address that can be changed...

Does anyone have any ideas?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
malefactor said:
I already own this game, but I want to play multiplayer with my wife. I'd love to redo this hack to use BYXR or BAXR, or something like that. There's got to be a way to edit or recompile the bin file. The buttons probably have hex address that can be changed...

Does anyone have any ideas?
that's common knowledge.
the problem is, apparently nobody here knows the "hex addresses"

malefactor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
that's common knowledge.
the problem is, apparently nobody here knows the "hex addresses"

eh.. There was a lot of requests for a new patch an no real discussion, so I was hoping to get people thinking. I'll do some research myself when I can find the time...

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, reading this thread just made me go buy GH:OT on ebay. $40.96 including shipping.
tongue.gif
Saved me a few bucks rather than going to the store.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow