ROM Hack Quik guide to play a hacked guitar hero

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
poji1130 said:
lecture.gif
you cant learn how to hack this game from a loser you need a pro like the gay that made the hack soo plese change the keys
ph34r.gif
ok...
guess we can now forget about the original creator of the hack making different controls.

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont have a problem with the controls as they stand my best score on expert is 211000 points with 98% and 5 stars for all the small things....

much better then what i can ever do on the real guitar hero

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
not gonna work.
1:they didn't make the game.
2:you either didn't hold it properly(your fault) or you used button-hack(your fault too) or played too much

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Congrats to the guy who made the hack... Though, as already stated, it would be better if the red and green buttons were switched...

I actually think that I could do well on this game unlike the regular console versions...

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lmao im alone here
frown.gif
everyone thinks the red green should be switched but its easier to do expert with them the way they are (most songs have alot of R/B and Y/G combos and with them next to eachother it is easier to hit) i do agree with star power mapping tho.....

i think no button map for star power would work as the microphone is very sensitive and would pickup the blow easily

Deleted member 129634

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone upload a save file with all the songs?, because in my ds with supercard lite the game crashes after ending a song so i can't get more songs I really want to play I dont wanna stop and i cant.
cry.gif

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
deathfisaro said:
Oh I must have dyslexia; I thought pressing buttons without strumming would register, like using regular controller for console versions.

SO DID I xd IDIOTS HUH?
Curley5959 said:
lol, do it at work or school or go to a friends/relatives house to do it.. Just say that you are desperate and slip $10 into their pants
biggrin.gif
Im sure they'll get the hint

or they might just take it differently to how you might if you slipped it in their pants? XD

QUOTE(maikelsteneker @ Jun 25 2008, 03:54 PM)
I don't know who made it either. I do know that it's really easy to apply using this little script: http://hbdb.masterwanker.nl/guitarherohack.zip It includes everything you need, except for the rom itself.

that was the easiest way for me to do it. and even though i dont speak dutch i still understood it pretty well XD its all just common sense
tongue.gif

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
maikelsteneker said:
I don't know who made it either. I do know that it's really easy to apply using this little script: http://hbdb.masterwanker.nl/guitarherohack.zip It includes everything you need, except for the rom itself.

that was the easiest way for me to do it. and even though i dont speak dutch i still understood it pretty well XD its all just common sense
tongue.gif

and i'm sorry about this one and a half post, i cant find the stupid delete button even though i've been here for so long lmao. someone assist? mod delete?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1