Hacking Quick USB helper question

Jishua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to get the new BOTW dlc and was curious how to do it with USB helper. It wanted me to buy the pass again when it asked me to update the DLC. So do I just copy the updated dlc file from USB and install it again?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm trying to get the new BOTW dlc and was curious how to do it with USB helper. It wanted me to buy the pass again when it asked me to update the DLC. So do I just copy the updated dlc file from USB and install it again?
No start botw and when the message tells you to buy the dlc again simply load the eshop. When the eshop loads exit out of the eshop and close botw. Load BOTW again and the wiiiu will download the update again and will work this time.

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
No start botw and when the message tells you to buy the dlc again simply load the eshop. When the eshop loads exit out of the eshop and close botw. Load BOTW again and the wiiiu will download the update again and will work this time.
For me after doing this and updating it said that the dlc had a problem and until I deleted it I could launch the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Loved the N64 and the PS1 at the time but Castlevania... PS1 hands down 10,000 times better...