Hacking Quick setup on Nintendo 3DS

botik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
After studying the .cmd file, we were able to install games for the Nintendo 3DS console using the capabilities of the PC. The program’s operation principle is based on creating .app, .tmd, .cmd, .sav files without your console. The speed depends on the power of the PC All you need is to copy the content to the SD card of the console and activate and play it. At the same time, you don’t need double space on the SD card as everything happens on the PC.

https://github.com/BpyH64/QuickSetup_3DS/releases

Last edited by botik,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No dowload links, Github repos, source code, nothing... How do you expect people to use it exactly?:/ And this has been known for ages, as long as you have the movable.sed (which contains the system-specific encryption) then you can encrypt/decrypt stuff from your computer and transfer them to the SD card without them needing additional steps. Most of the current CFW installation methods use that to a degree for example.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Link to the program on YouTube. Previously, no one did this because did not know the secret 00000001.cmd https://github.com/d0k3/GodMode9/issues/340
You are supposed to put links and everyting in the THREAD, not on youtube descriptions. Either you are posting about a release of something you made or trying to get more traffic on youtube by only posting the links there (which is frowned upon). I mean, it's not hard to make a proper OP about a release with full description/instructions/links/etc. so why not do it?

Here's the link for everyone interested: https://github.com/BpyH64/QuickSetup_3DS/releases

PS: And a mod should edit the title to include "[Release]" as well if any mod sees this.

Last edited by ThoD,
Reactions: SCOTT0852

Hyper99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This thread is very old, but I need help. I installed Pokémon: Ultra Sun using this program and when I open the game it says that the save data is corrupted, even though it was my first time opening it.

botik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
This thread is very old, but I need help. I installed Pokémon: Ultra Sun using this program and when I open the game it says that the save data is corrupted, even though it was my first time opening it.

Start the game and then hold down the buttons (UP+B+X)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.