Hacking Quick questions before puttingA9LH on N3DS XL 11.1

Blue Lamb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased a N3DS XL with 11.1 firmware. Going to use A9LH+Luma on it but have a few questions.

•Possible to keep my current NAND(with all my games+saves) from my O3DS XL?

•Should I do the

"DSiWare and a second 3DS (which already has CFW)" method?

or the

"DSiWare, one of four listed games, and a homebrew launcher entrypoint (11.0.0 and 11.1.0 only)" method?

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
The 4 listed games have been pulled from the eShop - so unless you already have them on your N3ds...

So you'll need a cfw'd 3ds or a hardmod.

And while following the guide when downgrading the nfirms - the stock nfirms will be backed up - but you should also see the option to backup the full nand. This backup will take a while.

I think [as long as you don't need to system format] you can take a quicker backup after 9.2 downgrade that will work with your current titles/saves

Last edited by HyperT,

Blue Lamb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 4 listed games have been pulled from the eShop - so unless you already have them on your N3ds...

So you'll need a cfw'd 3ds or a hardmod.

And while following the guide when downgrading the nfirms - the stock nfirms will be backed up - but you should also see the option to backup the full nand. This backup will take a while.

I think [as long as you don't need ti system format] you can take a quicker backup after 9.2 downgrade that will work with your current titles/saves

I have an O3DS with A9LH+Luma but it also doesn't have DSiWare.

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an O3DS with A9LH+Luma but it also doesn't have DSiWare.
So follow the 2nd 3ds with cfw one.

Essentially what it'll have you do is download a dsiware that is still in the eShop then hack it to become 1 of the 4 dsiwarehax titles which can then be given a haxed save and transfered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0