modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
i sold my wiikey chipped wii right after brawl came out for about 100 quick bucks, and i am planning on getting into wii hacking again since doing drugs has gotten boring.

sooo, i hear now you can download and save virtual console games to your wii without actually buying them from nintendo's service, is this true? and do you have to have a chipped wii in order to play backup games now?

simple yes or no answers will suffice, i just want to know if getting back into wii's is going to be worth my time without doing any major reading.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
modshroom128 said:
i sold my wiikey chipped wii right after brawl came out for about 100 quick bucks, and i am planning on getting into wii hacking again since doing drugs has gotten boring.

sooo, i hear now you can download and save virtual console games to your wii without actually buying them from nintendo's service, is this true? yes
and do you have to have a chipped wii in order to play backup games now? no (wii and gc)

simple yes or no answers will suffice, i just want to know if getting back into wii's is going to be worth my time without doing any major reading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1